Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. May 14, 2011 #1 Any ideas what this is?Looks like a trading weight. I wasn't sure if I hit it with my trowel, so I put one on both sides. Attachments 005.webp 23.4 KB · Views: 213 004.webp 25.8 KB · Views: 183 005.webp 23.4 KB · Views: 188 006.webp 18.2 KB · Views: 187 007.webp 27.7 KB · Views: 186 008.webp 21.6 KB · Views: 187
Any ideas what this is?Looks like a trading weight. I wasn't sure if I hit it with my trowel, so I put one on both sides.
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 May 14, 2011 #2 looks like approx. a 1/4 cup ladel dump ? Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. May 14, 2011 Thread Owner #3 traderoftreasures said: looks like approx. a 1/4 cup ladel dump ? Click to expand... Whats a ladel dump? Upvote 0
traderoftreasures said: looks like approx. a 1/4 cup ladel dump ? Click to expand... Whats a ladel dump?
wstgo Full Member Joined May 3, 2011 Messages 157 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Canastota, New York Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum May 14, 2011 #4 I believe a ladel dump is after the lead cools and solidifies in the ladel you turn it over and dump it out (while casting lead bullets lets say) Upvote 0
I believe a ladel dump is after the lead cools and solidifies in the ladel you turn it over and dump it out (while casting lead bullets lets say)
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. May 15, 2011 Thread Owner #5 Interesting. Upvote 0