badandy Hero Member Joined Aug 31, 2005 Messages 802 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Collinsville, IL. Apr 2, 2007 #1 Went hunting for about an hour today and found this little blade. Thanbks for looking and I hope we all do as good as Johnny X. LOL! badandy Attachments P4020371.webp 20.7 KB · Views: 421 P4020372.webp 18.3 KB · Views: 404 Upvote 0
Went hunting for about an hour today and found this little blade. Thanbks for looking and I hope we all do as good as Johnny X. LOL! badandy
Johnny X Bronze Member Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 1,178 Reaction score 446 Golden Thread 0 Location Jerseyville Illinois Detector(s) used White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes Apr 2, 2007 #2 Nice little leafy. I can't wait to see what you pull out of those creeks this spring my friend. Best of luck. xstevenx
Nice little leafy. I can't wait to see what you pull out of those creeks this spring my friend. Best of luck. xstevenx
COUNTRY GIRL Silver Member Joined Aug 17, 2006 Messages 3,806 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location WESTERN MASS Apr 3, 2007 #4 We are going to have to keep a log between the two of you. You both find some awesome stuff. I am hoping spring brings me a whole one!
We are going to have to keep a log between the two of you. You both find some awesome stuff. I am hoping spring brings me a whole one!
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2007 #5 Another nice one, Andy. WTG! RR
badandy Hero Member Joined Aug 31, 2005 Messages 802 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Collinsville, IL. Apr 9, 2007 Thread Owner #6 Thanks ya'll! badandy