What's new

learning curve

onfire

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone else find the learning curve on the 7000 to be a heck of mind game
 
I've been out for several days with my ctx and am about ready to go back to my At Pro


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Lessons! When you buy a machine for several thousand dollars, the dealer should throw a day in the field with lessons into the deal. Minelab trains their dealers to do just that. :skullflag:
 
just get out and hunt. its not rocket science
 
I have found that all of my machines were a learning curve when I first got them. Then one day they make sense. Just keep swinging and learning.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom