blugotti1 Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,141 Reaction score 924 Golden Thread 0 Location GA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600., Garrett At pro. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2019 #1 has anyone ever found a rivet like this with what looks like a palmetto tree top on it? I've found some with stars on them, but this is the only one like this I've found. thanks for any ideas guys! Attachments 91.webp 42.6 KB · Views: 74 89.webp 2.8 KB · Views: 69
has anyone ever found a rivet like this with what looks like a palmetto tree top on it? I've found some with stars on them, but this is the only one like this I've found. thanks for any ideas guys!
D Dfxcobb Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2016 Messages 390 Reaction score 887 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 29, 2019 #2 kinda looks like an old hand saw identification plate to me..just a guess Upvote 0
blugotti1 Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,141 Reaction score 924 Golden Thread 0 Location GA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600., Garrett At pro. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2019 Thread Owner #3 rivet? well, it's the same size as the star rivet, and smaller than the saw handle piece on the right..so I don't know. Attachments rivet.webp 7 KB · Views: 57 Upvote 0
rivet? well, it's the same size as the star rivet, and smaller than the saw handle piece on the right..so I don't know.