What's new

Leaving for Afghanistan soon !

Jazdo

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
452
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes,Golden Sabre II, & Inca!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all.. I have been a busy guy between moving and training for deployment to Afghanistan. I hope I can still view the awesome finds being made while gone! Right now just getting family ready for this as best as possible.

If anyone is in the Adel, Iowa area construction on two streets around the square I noticed three days ago ! bet anything some good coins there if not covered with gravel by now.. myself I have not been able to detect yet this year..but hope to get out soon for some .

Jason
 
Good luck on your deployment and keep your head down brother. :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut:
 
Best of luck to you bro. Will keep you and your family in our prayers while your over there. Thank you for your service and God Bless.

HH
Desertfox
(US Army Ret)
 
Thank you for your service. Stay alert. God bless!
 
Good luck on your deployment and stay safe. I've been living in Kabul for more than a year and a half now. If it weren't for being able to log onto TreasureNet I would have gone crazy long ago. I seldom have problems logging onto TreasureNet from either Kabul or Kandahar.

Tom
 
Keep ya bloody head down!!! :icon_salut:
 
Be safe! Thank you for you dedicated service to our country.

:wink: RR
 
Thank you for your service. Stay safe.
 
Sounds like I will be good on loggin in.. thanks for replies.
 
Good luck sir...

Put on the ARMOR of GOD and defend the faith.

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might, put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the Devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places[/i]."

Trust your instincts...if you think you have enough ammunition...you don't.

Keep in touch some how...

If you need ANYTHING at all I am sure the Tnetter clan will provide..Give us your Mailing Address so we can send you and the other heroes a CARE package.

Be Well

Christian Thomas
19D20 81-96 Panama-Grenada-Gulf War 1-LA Riots
 
Jason,

Thank you for your service to us. God be with you! Joe
 
They will provide church services when possible so that will be a huge relief..because being away from family will be hard enough since I am a father of four. Ages 20,18,9,6. Probably harder for family here to Include my wife's being able to cope while I am away.

Thanks t-net.
 
thanks for your service, hope you all get home safe.
 
Jazdo said:
Hi all.. I have been a busy guy between moving and training for deployment to Afghanistan. I hope I can still view the awesome finds being made while gone! Right now just getting family ready for this as best as possible.

If anyone is in the Adel, Iowa area construction on two streets around the square I noticed three days ago ! bet anything some good coins there if not covered with gravel by now.. myself I have not been able to detect yet this year..but hope to get out soon for some .

Jason

Jason, thank you for your service and I will keep you in my prayers. May the light of God surround you; the love of God enfold you; the power of God protect you; and the presence of God watch over you.
 
Jason, thank you and your family for your service.
God bless you and your family. Keep us updated.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom