Legend/Equinox 600/Deus

Commandor

Feb 6, 2023
Hello everybody!

I would like to ask you, more skilled treasure hunters, an advise.

I am having Nokta Makro Simplex Plus (now selling). My friend has Equinox 600 and I clearly see the difference between the detectors level. So, that’s time to buy something better.
The main purpose for me is a coins searching in the woods and fields. Also easier tune-up is an advance for me (of course, I understand that most likely it would be more complicated that in Simplex Plus, but still…)

I have 3 finalists and I suppose it’s quite standard:

1 Nokta Legend - I like that it’s cheaper and that the interface is more familiar for me, but I’m afraid that it could be not so good comparing to #2 and #3
2 Minelab Equinox 600 - I’m confused a bit about possible problems with crossbar (hope I call it right) and water resistance. Also it’s quite old model, but probably old but gold, right? :) theoretically, Model 700 is also possible, but it’s more expensive and don’t know if it’s a good idea to overpay
3 XP Deus I - I understand that it’s also a good one but I’m a bit frightened that Deus could be too complicated for me. Also we have not so much of them in my region (comparing with Minelab and Nokta)

Unfortunately, Equinox 800/900 and Deus II are too expensive for me

I have watched a plenty of reviews and compares on Russian segment of YouTube and still have no answer what’s better for me. And most of them look like payed for $ and don’t look impartial

Hope you could help me choose the best pros/cons detector

P.S. Sorry for mistakes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread