Pretty much irrelevant to my situation. Well I tried the update again yesterday at on my brother-in-law's laptop and everything was going well after downloading the drivers, until a Window popped up, needing an administrators password info to proceed. I'm assuming this was because of Virus Software? Well because it was his companies work computer, that was a no-go. It's too bad that the update software needs the virus/firewall software disabled, because the last person this became an issue for them, thoughts of leaving their computer vulnerable to cyber attacks, is usually the issue. It's hard to imagine not knowing anyone with a computer in this age, when 10-15 years ago, I and everyone I knew had one, only problem was using a modem. Ever since I was able to do everything on a cell phone, I've never owned a computer and refuse to buy one, for just this one time download. I'm not so sure how these updates will help, but after reading poor reviews on early Legend machine performance the updates sold me on the machine. In the high mineralized ground where I live, it's definitely found items, my Whites DFX and MTX couldn't due to instability. Also I was impressed with its depth and usability on the beach. All with 1.05.