What's new

Legend Updates

Jspoon

Greenie
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
I need help updating my legend firmware to 1.17 I'm somewhat visually impaired now and my computer skills have diminished as well
I tried watching a tutorial online but with all the constant changes the video did not line up for me and it was hard to follow along with a magnifier .
I live in Ft Collins CO I would like to find someone on the front range I could bring it to to do the update, I've done previous updates simple to do but now it's hard for me now getting old and blind. If anyone can help I would show my appreciation! I could drive to you with my laptop and $20
Thanks John
 
Last edited:
I got it updated but now it sounds like it has a sore throat when I PP?
 
I've had 1.17 since it came out, and mine doesn't sound like that. It might be a corrupted download. Try the process again to see if it fixes itself.
 
I need help updating my legend firmware to 1.17 I'm somewhat visually impaired now and my computer skills have diminished as well
I tried watching a tutorial online but with all the constant changes the video did not line up for me and it was hard to follow along with a magnifier .
I live in Ft Collins CO I would like to find someone on the front range I could bring it to to do the update, I've done previous updates simple to do but now it's hard for me now getting old and blind. If anyone can help I would show my appreciation! I could drive to you with my laptop and $20
Thanks John
I'm all good now, thanks all for the help!
 
Glad you got it sorted!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom