Lehigh Valley Treasure Hunters Club Meet Tonight

lockespop

Nov 4, 2011
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just getting started with MDing - I'm in Bethlehem.

Do you have anymore information to share about the LV Treasure Hunters Club - is there a website?

I'd love to learn some tricks from some more experienced MDers.

OP
OP
Digger1980

Digger1980

Oct 22, 2009
Easton PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Matrix 6, MXT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
we meet in Hellertown right by you...I sent you a PM

....no website yet, but there will be one shortly! :icon_thumright:

beowolf28

Dec 20, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in pennsburg pa and would love some information on the club

OP
OP
Digger1980

Digger1980

Oct 22, 2009
Easton PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Matrix 6, MXT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
beowolf28 said:
I live in pennsburg pa and would love some information on the club
The next meeting will be held on 1-25-2012 at :Dewey Fire Company No 1, 502 Durham St
Hellertown, PA 18055. We meet at 7:00pm. your welcome to bring in what you have found! Hope to see you there!

JUDDZILLA

Dec 11, 2011
Allentown, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
??? I live in Allentown Pa.. Does anyone know of anyone who wants to sell a used metal detector, preferably inexpensive. I would like to find one that works(not broken or has problems). Previously I solely had interest in collecting crystals/rocks/gems/and Native American artifacts but now I have found this site about a month ago and it sparked a big interest for metal detecting and I don't have one nor have any experience. The experience part comes with time and work, I know you cant buy that. I would like to hook with a club a well. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Digger1980

Digger1980

Oct 22, 2009
Easton PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Matrix 6, MXT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First meeting of the new year!! This Wendsday :icon_thumright: 1-25-2012 at :Dewey Fire Company No 1, 502 Durham St
Hellertown, PA 18055. We meet at 7:00pm. your welcome to bring in what you have found! Hope to see you there! :blob7:

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys.. Just bought an Ace 250 to get started in the hobby.. is the meeting completely open.. If i would want to attend the meeting tomorrow night is that allowed. would love to meet some people in the are who share the hobby.. Thanks..

OP
OP
Digger1980

Digger1980

Oct 22, 2009
Easton PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Matrix 6, MXT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got a great detector there! :icon_thumright: The meetings are always open to everyone and anyone! :hello2:

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digger1980 said:
You got a great detector there! :icon_thumright: The meetings are always open to everyone and anyone! :hello2:

Great... Thanks.. Very excited to get more into the hobby and possibly meet some friends.. See you tomorrow night at 7 thanks again...

OP
OP
Digger1980

Digger1980

Oct 22, 2009
Easton PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Matrix 6, MXT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ColonialCravings said:
Digger1980 said:

Great... Thanks.. Very excited to get more into the hobby and possibly meet some friends.. See you tomorrow night at 7 thanks again...

Anytime :icon_thumright: see you there!

CRruger67

Jan 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I don't have a detector yet but I'm looking to get one. Any suggestions on a middle-of-the-road model, nothing too expensive? Also interested in attending a meeting. Glad to see they're open to anyone.

OP
OP
Digger1980

Digger1980

Oct 22, 2009
Easton PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Matrix 6, MXT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRruger67 said:
Hi. I don't have a detector yet but I'm looking to get one. Any suggestions on a middle-of-the-road model, nothing too expensive? Also interested in attending a meeting. Glad to see they're open to anyone.

Hi and welcome to TreasureNet! :icon_thumright: It would be great if you can make the club meeting, the next one is on 3-28-12 at 7pm. You can get alot of info and opinions there. If you can't make it, you can always check out "Time Capsule Detectors" in Quakertown : http://local.yahoo.com/info-26805700-time-capsule-detector-sales-quakertown and get a feel for which detector would fit you best. Hope this helps! :)

bill_nj

Greenie
Aug 16, 2010
Hi,

I just noticed this thread. I live just over the border in NJ. I would be interested in meeting some local guys/gals who share my interest in metal detecting. When is the next meeting going to be. Thanks.

Bill

OP
OP
Digger1980

Digger1980

Oct 22, 2009
Easton PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Matrix 6, MXT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I just noticed this thread. I live just over the border in NJ. I would be interested in meeting some local guys/gals who share my interest in metal detecting. When is the next meeting going to be. Thanks.

Bill

Hi Bill,
Sounds like you may be close by...I live in Easton and another member lives in Philipsburg. The next meeting will be this Wed April 25th. Scroll through the threds for the address. Hope to see you there!

~Dave Makuta

diggertim

Nov 16, 2007
Catasauqua PA
I attended my first meeting with the club on Wednesday evening. The group seems to be a nice mix of people. Everyone was very welcoming.
Thanks,
diggertim

Kris warren

Jun 29, 2012
Hellertown, pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
any more meetings at Dewey fire co? I live in helletown and would like to meet and talk with some people who share the same hobbies.

CousinEddie

Mar 22, 2012
Cark and Ellen's
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Vaquero, 31" Lesche Ball Handle Sampson Shovel, Lesche Tool, Garrett PP, Ultimate Gray Ghost Headphones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Digger1980

Digger1980

Oct 22, 2009
Easton PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Matrix 6, MXT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to anyone who did not get the notice, tonights meeting is canceled. the next meeting will be in February

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread