What's new

Lesche digging tool

wolcottdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wolcott, CT
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Has anyone ever bent or broke their Lesche digging tool?
 
I know of a guy who bent his Lesche.
 
I broke the first one I ever bought. I didn't know it was guaranteed against breaking so I threw it in the trash and bought another. boy, was I stupid, I threw away 40 dollars that day DOH !!
 
Nope. I'm slow and careful. Actually I take my time while digging as this allows my upper body to kind of relax from swinging the machine.
 
I have never had one reported or brought back to the shop broken.
 
I bent mine while trying to pry a big rock out of a hole. I didnt know they were gauranteed either, else I would have got mine replaced.

Anyway, I ended up throwing it away and making my own which works just as well.
 

Attachments

  • digger1.webp
    digger1.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 443
I have never had a problem with my Lesche. It has proved invaluable on my trap lines and of course M`D ing. I own 2 and have never had one bend or brake, and I an not very easy on em. Recomendation------A+++++ hh all bob ;D
 
it is one of the toughest digger I have ever used...I'll never use anything else
 
my Lesche digging tool is still going strong after 12yrs. it's one of my better buys.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom