Lesche Shovel

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a Model 58LB Dixie that I really like. Good weight and effective.

HPIM0593_zps5cae1393.jpg

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Predator Tools... Raven Shovel - Model #25. You can cut very deep "plugs" with it that are easily replaced.

Predator Tools is hard to beat quality wise. They provide their Model 85 diggers to the US Military.

George Lesche is the owner of Predator Tools. He was the founder of Lesche. Something happened and he is no longer associated with Lesche. They're just riding his good name coat-tails.

If you tuly want the quality that George Lesche built into his original tools that made the name famous in metal detecting tools, then you want to buy a Predator Tools shovel.

I HAVE NO ASSOCIATION WITH PREDATOR TOOLS OR GEORGE LESCHE, EXCEPT USING TOOLS HE HAS MANUFACTURED OVER THE LAST 15 YEARS.

swingbot

Jan 27, 2012
central Ca.
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do have several diggers, and they all have there purpose. but the on I use the most in relic hunting is the Piranha modal 35
from Predator tools. The Piranha
But the Sampson 31 from Lesche is a good one too.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread