Lets Hunt Cabell, Wayne, Lincoln, Mason, Putnam, Etc. Etc. Etc......

OP
OP
K

Kenova

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2010
Techno_70 said:
got an e-trac and would love to get with someone fairly locally and hunt.

Techno
Where you located?

I couldnt stand it anymore so I went ahead and bought the e trac also. But I havent had a chance to get out and hunt with the e trac yet. Just messed about with it in the yard. It is much more stable then my V3i around my house (emi). But so far I really like both machine, I just dont like the D2 coil that comes with the V3i.

I live in Huntington.

Techno_70

Greenie
Feb 2, 2010
Kenova said:
Techno_70 said:

Techno
Where you located?

I couldnt stand it anymore so I went ahead and bought the e trac also. But I havent had a chance to get out and hunt with the e trac yet. Just messed about with it in the yard. It is much more stable then my V3i around my house (emi). But so far I really like both machine, I just dont like the D2 coil that comes with the V3i.

I live in Huntington.

I live in Logan county at Main Harts "Harts, Wv" looking for someone that may know some good areas to hunt...right now i'm just waiting on the snakes to chill out a little so i can get out deep in the woods...but there is a few old schools around here one built in 1910 and another built in 1926 been wanting to hunt both of those one weekend.

wvrick

Sep 27, 2010
Salt Rock,WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab CTX 3030, E-Trac, Whites V3i, DFX, Fisher CoinStrike, Garrett AT-Pro, Explorer XS, Garrett GTI-2500 Pro, Fisher F2, and Whites Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3 (Hip mount), Fisher CZ7a-Pro
Techno_70 said:
Kenova said:
Techno_70 said:

Techno
Where you located?

I live in Huntington.

I live in Logan county at Main Harts "Harts, Wv" looking for someone that may know some good areas to hunt...right now i'm just waiting on the snakes to chill out a little so i can get out deep in the woods...but there is a few old schools around here one built in 1910 and another built in 1926 been wanting to hunt both of those one weekend.

I live between Salt Rock and West Hamlin, I'm just getting back in after 6 years out of the hobby, I hunted from 79-2004. I know some good area my father and I used to hunt but when he died in 2001 I slowed down a lot. I'm ordering a low end detector (new) a better used detector (ebay) this weekend. And looking to buy a e-trac or whites spectra v3i in January.

wvrick

Sep 27, 2010
Salt Rock,WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab CTX 3030, E-Trac, Whites V3i, DFX, Fisher CoinStrike, Garrett AT-Pro, Explorer XS, Garrett GTI-2500 Pro, Fisher F2, and Whites Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3 (Hip mount), Fisher CZ7a-Pro
Kenova said:
wvrick
whenever you want to get out let me know.

Ok, I should have a detector soon, I hope to get one on ebay or order this weekend.

OP
OP
K

Kenova

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2010
Techno_70 said:
lets all 3 find some where good and get out one weekend and hunt a little...

Say when.....I am free this saturday.

Techno_70

Greenie
Feb 2, 2010
Kenova said:
Techno_70 said:
lets all 3 find some where good and get out one weekend and hunt a little...

Say when.....I am free this saturday.

You have some where up that way in mind? only places i know of is a few schools in lincoln county and a few abandoned house sights in southern wayne county..way out in the sticks

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There was a civil war skirmish in Guyandotte, WV, in and around the Madie Carrol house next to the flood wall. Just curious if you did any metal detecting in the area.

evo7011

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone want to hunt these areas? I live in Huntington and want to get out and try my new V3i.
Anyone using the E Trac locally? Would be cool to detect with someone using the E Trac and see which one can find the best targets.

Im in Huntington and I really want to get involved with this hobby. Would you care to PM me?

dio4x4

Greenie
Nov 5, 2012
Pliny W.Va
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys I'm new at detecting and just got one for Christmas, I live in mason co but would love to find some good places to search.

hdmech71

Jan 25, 2012
wv
Detector(s) used
F75 se / Minelab Soveriogn / sunray probe/ whites classic Id/ pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hope the new guys understand that those big holes in the local parks look pretty bad. Please take the time to fill your holes back in the right way or no one will have the chance to hunt our local parks,,,,, rotary, ritter, saint cloud and every other park in our area. I have had to fix so many holes lately it makes me sick. Also it doesnt take a 2 foot by 2 foot hole to pull out a stinking coin ,,, c,mon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread