What's new

Lets hunt.

Cherokee_Kidd

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
357
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well its supposed to be in the 50s, 60s and 70s here for the next couple weeks so if anyone wants to come down and do some detecting let me know. I have alot of spots and the only other detectorist in this area lives about 50 miles away so there are still alot of good finds around this area.
 
Where are you located? I think it will be April (mid) before I get back in town. Heading south for work for a couple of weeks (KS, OK, AR and TX). I figure I will get to do some detecting as I go.
 
I'm in Lamar CO . I spend alot of time detecting in Kansas and Oklahoma too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom