What's new

Let’s Play Spot the GOOD Roll, or, 40 FREAKIN SILVERS w/pic FINAL TALLY BELOW

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Let’s Play Spot the GOOD Roll, or, 40 FREAKIN SILVERS w/pic

Take a look at the picture of the rolls below. When I saw it I thought it was to good to be true. The word SILVER written on it and the old tape was a GOOD clue. It wasn’t to good to be true, it was, it had 40 silvers, all walkers and bens. I hit 6 banks picking up about 600 in rolls. Most hand rolled, 140 mint roll. Now I have to check the rest. I will update later. WOO HOO, now my ship finally came in.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_003.webp
    ScreenHunter_003.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 570
  • ScreenHunter_007.webp
    ScreenHunter_007.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 578
  • ScreenHunter_008.webp
    ScreenHunter_008.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 594
Upvote 0
Wow, great find. I have considered rolling a bunch of 71+ halves and writting silver on it as a joke. All the rolls Ive got recently, if you look closely, you can see "CRAP" written on them.
 
tw656 said:
Wow, great find. I have considered rolling a bunch of 71+ halves and writting silver on it as a joke. All the rolls Ive got recently, if you look closely, you can see "CRAP" written on them.
I like your thinking. Just yesterday I was tinking of putting a note between coins with something like "thanks for taking my rejects" .............LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom