What's new

Lets see some of your sporting buttons and the one I forgot.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
1,367
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here is an interesting button with a dog and her pups under the belly. The next picture is of a sporting badge that is one of a pair I found at an old ghost town. I may be wrong but I would like to see a reference to these badges. Brian C
 

Attachments

  • PA120030.webp
    PA120030.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 531
  • P3100570.webp
    P3100570.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 444
Upvote 2
Re: Lets see some of your sporting buttons.

Brian C. said:
Here is an interesting button with a dog and her pups under the belly. Brian C
Here are two I found. Both are marked - WADHAMS & CO SUPER FINE.
 

Attachments

  • dogs.webp
    dogs.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 666
  • deer.webp
    deer.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 539
Re: Lets see some of your sporting buttons.

Mine, not very old though

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • Picture1.webp
    Picture1.webp
    32 KB · Views: 471
Re: Lets see some of your sporting buttons.

Selection of 6 large & 3 small.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    85.9 KB · Views: 486
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    71.5 KB · Views: 484
I was just notified of this thread in one my threads.

Same one as DiggerDave
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0997.webp
    IMG_0997.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_0997.webp
    IMG_0997.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 380
Found late last year (2010), very close to a 1835 Half Cent.
 

Attachments

  • Sportsman-Button.webp
    Sportsman-Button.webp
    37 KB · Views: 357
  • Sportsman-Button.webp
    Sportsman-Button.webp
    37 KB · Views: 311
Those are some cool looking Sporting buttons. Nice saves to you all. "Go Dawgs".
 
Here is my one and only

sporting button.webp
almost a dead ringer for crusaders near the penny
 
I don't know if all of these are but that's what I call themcatbutton-.webpclean2.webpdrum2.webpmit1.webpstair6.webpseal4.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom