jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 97,022 Reaction score 76,460 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 14, 2019 Thread Owner #1 In the Mail today
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2019 #2 I've spent many beans at Garrett I'm still waiting for mine do you have to ask for one ?
S SanMan Bronze Member Joined Apr 9, 2012 Messages 1,519 Reaction score 5,006 Golden Thread 0 Location West Coast Detector(s) used AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2019 #3 Life Is Good Excuse me,....... I'm trying to get permission to search a construction site.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 97,022 Reaction score 76,460 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2019 Thread Owner #4 A2coins said: I've spent many beans at Garrett I'm still waiting for mine do you have to ask for one ? Click to expand... Yes
A2coins said: I've spent many beans at Garrett I'm still waiting for mine do you have to ask for one ? Click to expand... Yes