What's new

Lightning strikes a second time, pic added

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Well after buying up all the extra quarters I could get my hands on last week I left some special orders, yesterday I picked up 2 boxes and got another silver offering out of one. At least one more box some vendor won't be handing out silver change. I think the silver gods like ME best so I will continue on till the vein peters out. Got 33 Washingtons, oldest being 1935. I'll get a pic up later.
Happy Easter all, Mark
18 rolls held silver heres a pic of the stacks, one roll had 5, most only had one.
quarters009.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: Lightning strikes a second time

After reading these posts I have never tried quarters , maybe now i will try.
 
Re: Lightning strikes a second time

Mark,
Your quarter scores are amazing and a thrill to read about. I hope you score a quarter dreambox. It sounds crazy but I think that box is out there.
Happy Easter
Rich
 
nice quarter find.....perhaps someone cashed in a stash...i would check all denominations at that bank in case there are others that came in with them :thumbsup:
 
mistergee said:
nice quarter find.....perhaps someone cashed in a stash...i would check all denominations at that bank in case there are others that came in with them :thumbsup:
I would have loved to seen that bag before it was shipped off. I don't know how many boxes that bag seeded but I got 2 and am hoping for at least one more. Off to the hunt, Mark
OWS, I already hit the dimes too, just my typical 1-1.5/box.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom