What's new

Limit on boxes

battlecat

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
568
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
moosic pa
Well the bank that I used to use told me they can only order 3 halve boxes a week now and its first come first serve. Guess I will be waiting early and adding a few more banks to my list. :'(
 
Upvote 0
I would move to a different bank. There is not really a limit and that is not fair if they hand out your box(es) to someone else.
 
A better response is they may have someone else ordering halves now and they have limited space in their vault. It's best not to jump conclusions and accuse people of lying. :read2:
 
They do have someone else searching them now. Its okay, I ave a backup bank in mind that gave me some nice boxes way back :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom