What's new

Lines will be shorter at wall mart

Beans

Bronze Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
1,479
Reaction score
946
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The town I live in opened number 4. 3 of them are on the same road approx. 4 - 5 miles apart. I think the mayor said something about changing the name of the town. To like Wal Ville or something like that.
 
I love the People of Walmart youtube videos- waaaaay funny.

This Sunday they have a big article coming out in the Tampa Bay Times about how much of our tax dollars are being spent on law enforcement patrol at Walmart's.

Apparently the police are required to appear at the store every two hours while on duty.

Can't imagine why~

(ridesharing, electric cart, very eco friendly)

Screen Shot 2016-05-11 at 7.46.53 PM.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom