What's new

Link some might want to store

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Birmingham Assay Office

I have found 4 UK rings with Birmingham hallmarks over the last few yrs
2 old ones this year - an 1888 and a 1897
Birmingham is represented by an anchor stamp

so this is the site to check on the date stamp hallmark for them
 
Upvote 0
Congratulation!!
 
I'd like to talk to you about when they started the copyright symbol and the S with a line I down middle as I think I am finding things from {Sommer Isles}Bermuda, near Cape Cod? Could help date rings and origin, as someone melted a lot of white metal and put SI and P on them. Other marks on rings are 925 and IC K with what looks like a M. plus roman numerals! It all looks very old and has been "holed".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom