SkyPirate Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,861 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 0 Location Raleigh North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2010 Thread Owner #1 This has a plastic screw cap. I am guessing it's from the 60's. Has anybody seen one like this? Thanks. Attachments DSCN2927.webp 15.5 KB · Views: 208
This has a plastic screw cap. I am guessing it's from the 60's. Has anybody seen one like this? Thanks.
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Apr 11, 2010 #2 I've seen them but can't remember what they are. I'm thinking it was olive oil or food coloring. 1950's to 60's is about right for the date though.
I've seen them but can't remember what they are. I'm thinking it was olive oil or food coloring. 1950's to 60's is about right for the date though.