What's new

Little guys need a name...

iWeld

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2017
Messages
47
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Location
Warrensburg Mo
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this several years ago and have found myself staring at it from time to time wondering what these fossiles were how old they may be. Anyone have an idea?
Thanks for looking. 20171214_202523.webp
 
220171214_202558.webp
 
320171214_202523.webp
 
It is hard to tell, but they kind of look like bi-valve shells partially open in matrix.
 
It is hard to tell, but they kind of look like bi-valve shells partially open in matrix.
Thanks old digger, i used you id and finally found other examples that were really close. Schizophoria provulvaria is what i ended up with. [emoji106]
 
nice fossil, nice host rock, good specimen. I could see that in a guide book.
 
nice fossil, nice host rock, good specimen. I could see that in a guide book.
Thanks, wife wants it in the fish tank.[emoji85]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom