What's new

Little Lady and the Idian

RJ55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2014
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
western NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got to hunt a couple of new permissions this morning. Nothing extravagant, but it made me happy, and that's what counts. 1928 Merc,1926 Buff, 1919,1934,1940,1941 wheats, and a piece of a organ reed and clad. Thanks for looking. RJ

Labor Day Digs.webpdirty lady and indian.webp
Front lady and indian.webpBack lady and indian.webp
 
Upvote 20
That's a Good Hunt, with all those targets I would be back there ASAP!!
 
You had a nice day out , I'd be really happy with those old coins !
 
The gentleman that owns the property said to come back anytime. I've met some nice people metal detecting. Then I've met some that seem to have had a bad day, but I still try to be nice even to the ones that are not so polite.8-)
 
A Merc & a Buffalo are 2 good finds in an outing.
 
Great hunt, great finds. I agree with old beach nut, get back there and low and slow!
 
The gentleman that owns the property said to come back anytime. I've met some nice people metal detecting. Then I've met some that seem to have had a bad day, but I still try to be nice even to the ones that are not so polite.8-)

It's not easy being a vacuum cleaner salesman! Lol
 
Silver and a buff is a good day in my book
 
Awesome finds! Congrats! Nothing like some silver to brighten up your day!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom