What's new

Little Old Gold and Silver Today...

Craig-PI

Full Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
143
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI Minelab Sovereign GT Teknetics T2
Did a little waist deep waterhunting this morning with the Dual Field... not alot of targets which is ok with me as long as I find a little silver or gold ;)

Gold ring is 1.2 grams of 10k, the ruby tests good... two silver dimes for the scrap heap :)
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    733.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 004 (2).webp
    004 (2).webp
    376.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    702.8 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
Dual Field strikes again!! Congrads Craig.......:icon_thumright:
 
:thumbsup: Gold always makes for a good day.
 
I don't dig double beeps, scratchy tones, wide tones.. I have been using a pulse for quite some time and I know it very well... ;) when I am hunting I am digging narrow sounding targets and deep whispers... also those who know me, know I do not hunt the main swimming area's of beaches instead I hunt where I believe targets will move because of wind and current direction...

I can't believe your good to bad target ratio with that DF. Your really good! Wish I could get it down.
 
Nice gold ring. I was wondering about the two nickels that are side by side. They look to be facing different directions. Thanks.

DANGLANGLEY
 
I was wondering about the two nickels that are side by side. They look to be facing different directions. Thanks.

Called a face peal from a coin. The Black crust is pealed off the nickle (kookie koin) to reveal both faces.
 
Gold is always big, congratulation!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom