birdman
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2005
- Messages
- 7,467
- Reaction score
- 2,418
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Choctaw Beach Florida
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I say little results because of the fuel I burned ,tolls and the parking cost I went through was more then my finds for the last three hunts.
I have about 15 hours hunt time throughout the last two weeks and only have one small gold ring to show.
I have been to 3 different beaches and fought traffic and crowds the whole way. Can't wait till September to get here so the crowds will be cut in half.
I did score lots of change .About half being somewhat spendable and I also dug my first big silver bracelet which is pretty cool.
Going to do a 3.5 day marathon hunt on Labor Day weekend and hope to have alittle better results.I will be camping unless I can find a super good room rate . Should be fun. The beach I am going to is much less steep then the ones I have been hitting and is known to have heavier gold so looking forward to a change even though it is a 4 hour drive. I hope it is worth it.
Thanks for looking and HH.
Bman![SANY0882 [1024x768].webp SANY0882 [1024x768].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/807/807922-5f8967bb86e2badb3605d6aef132ac02.jpg?hash=SuqO5QHAtM)
![SANY0883 [1024x768].webp SANY0883 [1024x768].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/807/807930-4a67d5ad1b8a3575b1bb1d54c42cce1e.jpg?hash=f8kzMEuVv6)
I have about 15 hours hunt time throughout the last two weeks and only have one small gold ring to show.
I have been to 3 different beaches and fought traffic and crowds the whole way. Can't wait till September to get here so the crowds will be cut in half.
I did score lots of change .About half being somewhat spendable and I also dug my first big silver bracelet which is pretty cool.
Going to do a 3.5 day marathon hunt on Labor Day weekend and hope to have alittle better results.I will be camping unless I can find a super good room rate . Should be fun. The beach I am going to is much less steep then the ones I have been hitting and is known to have heavier gold so looking forward to a change even though it is a 4 hour drive. I hope it is worth it.
Thanks for looking and HH.Bman
![SANY0882 [1024x768].webp SANY0882 [1024x768].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/807/807922-5f8967bb86e2badb3605d6aef132ac02.jpg?hash=SuqO5QHAtM)
![SANY0883 [1024x768].webp SANY0883 [1024x768].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/807/807930-4a67d5ad1b8a3575b1bb1d54c42cce1e.jpg?hash=f8kzMEuVv6)
Upvote
0








