What's new

Little silver this week! :(

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Well one of my banks said she had a hard week and forgot to order my 3 boxes. which left me with only three boxes from my other bank. 2 of which were skunks. Owwww. I did 240 in dimes and pulled a 1956 dime. Ended up with the one dime and 7 40%ers from one box. Oh well. Next week the teller that forgot is ordering me double.....if she does not forget again.

Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
i feel your pain...seems my box orders get mucked up at least once a month now
 
I will have better luck next week with 9 boxes. I hope. I need to go on a road trip soon. I can feel it.

Golden silver
 
I have one bank that has to put orders in by 11AM on Wed, I tend to call with a friendly reminder on that morning- that has saved my bacon a few times. HH Mark
BTW does this mean I'm winning? J/K
 
I feel like your going to score big this coming week GS....fingers crossed for ya!! Keep us posted and good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom