Kurios1
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2017
- Messages
- 3,773
- Reaction score
- 7,384
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Treasure Hunter With Special Guest.
Howdy folks. This is an older video I made a few years ago. Did a short hunt and scored a few keepers. Had a young man stop in for an interview and had a great day. Enjoy.
Howdy folks. This is an older video I made a few years ago. Did a short hunt and scored a few keepers. Had a young man stop in for an interview and had a great day. Enjoy.
Last edited:




I buy them in six packs. They're much cheaper that way and usually always have one on hand. Then again, I've never drank coffee either because the few times that I tried everyone kept asking me if I wanted some coffee to go with that sugar. 







