What's new

Living The Dream!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to find a large gold nugget, a five pounder would do just fine. If I can't have that then how bout a solid gold thigh band, one made for a large man, rubies and emeralds not necessary but deeply appreciated. A royal crown of gold and sparkling diamonds would also do. I want to find a Wells Fargo Box with gold bars and gold coins inside, something that takes a couple of really strong men just to move, but if not then an old saddlebag full of gold dust will do. How bout a ruby and emerald encrusted sword hilt, doesn't have to be too flashy but something with a little style. Sure, I'm dreaming, but it's my dream, my fantasy, and I'm in control of it.


I know there were no solid gold horseshoes but in my dream I found three of them on an old abandoned trail, a pair of solid gold spurs as well. Some guys find gold teeth but I found an entire lower jaw made of gold, teeth were platinum. I found a solid gold pocket watch inside a diamond crystal! They only made one that year.


I found a hidden cave with stacks of gold bars, another stack of old Spanish armor. I found these last night a little before mid-night while sitting by the fire and dozing off. Had I not drifted off I might have never found that solid gold headdress and breast plate. I'm not a talker, I'm a doer, and I'm living the dream at every chance.:thumbsup:
 
What did you have for supper? I could use a dream like that.
 
It's called Jack Daniels.
 
Hello Bigscoop,

Any GPS coordinates for the hidden cave location?

Regards,
 
It's called Jack Daniels.

This may come as a real stunner, given some of my recent post, but I don't drink.
However, I am thinking of starting just so I don't feel so strange about talking to myself. :laughing7:
 
This may come as a real stunner, given some of my recent post, but I don't drink.
However, I am thinking of starting just so I don't feel so strange about talking to myself. :laughing7:
Dude I was covering for you. Now I can't be your wingman.
 
with ya all the way....I found a templar cashe in the desert,a big one.Right about the time I was getting some award at the whitehouse I woke up...Dang it !!!!I sat up and wept.....Obama was in my dream,he was gonna,"redistribute"my new found wealth.havent slept right since.
 
Last edited:
bigscoop,

Dream on my friend....i hope you find all that stuff you're dreaming of.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
with ya all the way....I found a templar cashe in the desert,a big one.Right about the time I was getting some award at the whitehouse I woke up...Dang it !!!!I sat up and wept.....Obama was in my dream,he was gonna,"redistribute"my new found wealth.havent slept right since.

That sounds more like a nightmare than a dream!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom