What's new

Living too fast!

Peachy

Full Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Messages
194
Reaction score
112
Golden Thread
0
Location
High Lonesome
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I realised today that I am living too fast as I stood there and wished that this microwave would hurry up! Dang, I wish this weather would break already. Got an itchy trigger finger.
 
Wring them wet socks out a little more before throwing them in; maybe.:laughing7:
Freeze drying them outside they need wrung out real well too.
 
Living to fast, slowly. Freeze drying makes the so white!
 
Who was that comedian that said "Last night I put a cup of instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time."
 
Take it easy, slow down, smell the coffee and take your head out of that microwave oven! :laughing7:
Spring will soon be here!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom