What's new

LMAO on this... Whos ever seen this ?

OverKill

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
295
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dunlap , Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO on this... Who's ever seen this ?

Browsed through youtube and found this ...:laughing9:
 
that was hilarious. i've seen many spoofs from that clip. from all sorts of things
 
I love this!!!! My wife who doesn't MD somehow knows all of the references...lol
 
Lmao lololololololol!!!!!!!!@#$%&
 
Lmao lololololololol!!!!!!!!
 
Awesome. Really funny!
 
Oh, my gosh! I'm laughing so hard lol!

The guy that produced this is a Genius. He should try his hand at doing some voice overs on some old Bruce Lee or Kung Foo movies. Brilliant, really brilliant. :-0
 
that's the only way hitler could be thought of as funny.
 
I've been toying with an idea for a follow-up but haven't messed with making any videos in a while. I need to get my butt in gear.
 
Omg!! Get my AT Pro I'm going to a tot lot LMAO!!!
This had me in tears laughing :-D
 
Most of the time I am very skeptical when confronted with links to "OMG so hilarious" videos, which usually end up being terrible disappointments, but hot dayum that was pure comedic genius! One of the best laughs I've had in a good while, thanks.
 
:laughing7::laughing9: Now that's funny...I don't care who you are
 
That's the best posting I've seen in awhile, thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom