What's new

Loaded gun

mattgaudian

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Messages
85
Reaction score
577
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found my first real gun last night. I believe is a H & R young America revolver. Looks to be still loaded. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463841090.278866.webp
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463840716.720210.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463840716.720210.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 286
Upvote 74
Way Cool! Congrats! :occasion14:
 
Unbelievable. That is off the charts for me.
 
could be a throw away gun if you know what i mean. :dontknow: nice find
 
Man that is a fantastic gun find & congrats! Curious how deep was it? Anyway thanks for sharing your pictures with all of us & wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
It was pretty much on the surface. It was quite a surprise to look down and see it
 
As long as there were no fingers wrapped around it!
Wade
 
That is one awesome find. Congrats.
 
very cool find. I agree with it being an H&R young america. I'm guessing .32 cal
 
Nice find! This will be a great candidate for electrolysis as it looks like good condition. :icon_thumleft:
 
Awesome find! Would be sweet to dig a real one some day. It does look pretty solid, I second the electrolysis comment. Would look really great after preservation.
 
Awesome relic recovery! Congratualtions!!! :occasion14:
 
Nice find! This will be a great candidate for electrolysis as it looks like good condition. :icon_thumleft:

Loaded Elecrolysis? I don't know how advisable that is!! HOWEVER, I don't claim to be an expert. Nice save!
 
Looks like it could use some oil!..cool!
 
What a story behind that find.
It brings up questions like,, was it dropped accidentally? ? Was it dropped during a gun fight?
Was it used for a robbery or homicide? What kept the owner from coming back to retrieve something still on the surface.
Cool find,, Congratulations
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom