What's new

local park find

tigerlilly

Greenie
Joined
Jun 25, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20160204_135813.webp[20160204_135755.webpvery small is this a RR token? Pat
 

Attachments

  • 20160204_135805.webp
    20160204_135805.webp
    282.5 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 12
Is it lead? Looks like a seal to me.

Nice shape.
 
yes it is lead. what do you think it is...I know its New York New Haven & Hartford RR...Found at a park b y the railroad station.Pat
 
yes it is lead. what do you think it is...I know its New York New Haven & Hartford RR...Found at a park b y the railroad station.Pat

Just do a little search on lead seal tags. You'll find much more info than I can give. I think they're used on baggage and what not.
 
cool find...cant wait to get back at it, the sky dumped 3ft snow on us. GL&HH
 
Nice find I love all railroad stuff. Great find
 
That is a very cool baggage seal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom