Logging In

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Dear TNet Lords

Ive been hanging out here for nearly a year and been having a lovely time.

However, over the last couple of days i have been logged out automatically and have to login in each time i want to visit (despite having the stay logged in box ticked).

Just wondered if there is a reason for this?

A. Have i breached some rule?
B. Is this a test of my loyalty?
Or C. A subtle hint ur fed up with my inane chatter? 🤔

I can provide excellent character references from any number of my esteemed Shipmates abord RCT and/or of course willing to send cash if thats what it takes to solve this issues?

Your most humble and obedient servant Blossom xx

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Dear TNet Lords

Ive been hanging out here for nearly a year and been having a lovely time.

However, over the last couple of days i have been logged out automatically and have to login in each time i want to visit (despite having the stay logged in box ticked).

Just wondered if there is a reason for this?

A. Have i breached some rule?
B. Is this a test of my loyalty?
Or C. A subtle hint ur fed up with my inane chatter? 🤔

I can provide excellent character references from any number of my esteemed Shipmates abord RCT and/or of course willing to send cash if thats what it takes to solve this issues?

Your most humble and obedient servant Blossom xx
My account does that, but only if I go clear history and website data. This stops several sites from remembering me and staying open. Once I log back in, I’m ok until I clear history again. Good luck! 🍀 I hate to hear you have trouble. I look forward to you pictures each time.

OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
My account does that, but only if I go clear history and website data. This stops several sites from remembering me and staying open. Once I log back in, I’m ok until I clear history again. Good luck! 🍀 I hate to hear you have trouble. I look forward to you pictures each time.
Ahh thank you! Its just strange its only just started to happen.. never has before! But fear not, im made of stern stuff, and will not let it stop me from posting!!! 😆 xx 🤗

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh thank you! Its just strange its only just started to happen.. never has before! But fear not, im made of stern stuff, and will not let it stop me from posting!!! 😆 xx 🤗
Try officially logging out, then log back in and checkmark the stay logged in box again. Let me know what happens.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread