What's new

Lone Jack Cigarette tray advertisement

CoinFetcher

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
2,503
Reaction score
3,304
Golden Thread
1
Location
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

I found this tromping around the woods, and it seems like stuff from the lone Jack cigarette company is collectible. What do you think of this metal tray I found the other day?

F8B25C50-A44E-40FD-B668-52D4BF78642D.webp
A5090F40-5ADB-4229-BA8F-C630938DBFD3.webp

I found one on the bottle digging website that looked even more beat up than this one. Apparently the company used to have trading cards.

Thanks for looking everyone. Yeah it’s been a month since I found a Silverdollar, I’m getting a little twitchy :-)
 
Nice find! What is it made of? Maybe copper alloy? Looks a bit green on my screen.
 
Upvote 0
The site this picture was on has no information, but it does seem to confirm that the hole was original to it:
BC59B536-7978-479B-8642-5851B78FF398.webp
Don’t know if maybe there had been a thermometer in there? I thought ashtray at first, but don’t think it was that.
 
Upvote 0
I saw that other example on the bottle digger website too! I suppose this puppy will just hang up in my garage :-)
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom