What's new

🥇 BANNER Long Live The President GW script

Burnt Chimney

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
320
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
1
Location
Hornet Nest North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
MXT F-75 AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug a large George Washington button while on a hunt near Salisbury NC with a great group of guys Saturday. I wasn't sure what I had found until NC Joe dipped it into a half frozen horse trough to remove the dirt. Thanks to Jamie for setting up this hunt, the land will be sold soon and any chance to recover relics will be slim.
 

Attachments

  • 2013-01-07_10-22-53_31.webp
    2013-01-07_10-22-53_31.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 902
That is truly awesome Burnt. Great site also Erik.

Congrats on the Banner!
 
Last edited:
That is too cool!
Wonder how long they waited to vote back then?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom