What's new

Look for the errors

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do boxes of nickels time to time, and found an error I have not found in many years. A triple clip nickel. I have found a dozen or so single clips over the years, a few double clips, but this is only the second triple I have ever found, the first being a penny. Made up for not finding any war nicks.
 
Upvote 0
i dont know much about errors, can you please post a pic and show us what it looks like?
 
Yep, I sure would like to see a picture.
 
PIX PXIXPIXPIXPIXPIXPIXPIXPIX tell all!
 
this post is worthless without a pic!
 
MarkinIa said:
Yep, I sure would like to see a picture.

Here you go
 

Attachments

  • TTIUWP.webp
    TTIUWP.webp
    52 KB · Views: 243
To say a post is worthless without a pic is a little much in my opinion......

Here is a pic. Its not a Nickel but a nice 1918 Wheat Cent with a double clip.

VPR

 

Attachments

  • fe8e_1.webp
    fe8e_1.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 215
Will try to take pics, not much good at taking close ups of small objects.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom