Look what came in the mail!!!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
The Mighty AP strikes again with a gorgeous digger and a treasure inside to get me started too! It is AWESOME....that digger is FAR FAR FAR better than anything on the market and with hard ground like we have I can now dig so much easier and no fear of breaking the thing either! Thank you SO much AP.....what a treasure this is!

Attachments

• DSC04858.JPG
    DSC04858.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,678
  • DSC04859.JPG
    DSC04859.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,684
OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
They are indeed! I told AP that I have not got a day off until the 22nd or 23rd but I had to run out in the yard and give it a try because there was no way I was waiting until I could get out of here on a day off. lol

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
That is great looking digger...I have heard that they are much better than a lesche...and better yet we know who makes it....my hat is off to the Mighty AP.

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I can tell you beyond a doubt it is better than the lesche as that is what it just replaced. Brian might use the lesche now which is a good tool...I would say the best on the market....only because the AP is not on the market tho! :thumbsup:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one heck of a digging tool, I also love the hollow handle and cap cover. :icon_thumleft:

What is most amazing that he sent that one along with a Mercury dime :laughing9:

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
yep, gonna package it nicely and leave it in there for good luck!! :hello2:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Cynangyl said:

LOL! I spit some Copenhagen juice all over that merc for ya Cyn...........if that dont bring you luck I dont know what will! You enjoy that thing & dig up some good stuff! :icon_thumleft:

I take an old toothbrush (or a new one from the 99 cent store) & cut it so it fits in the handle of the tool...........I leave just enough of the toothbrush sticking out to grab it & pull it out. The cap is recessed & will screw right over the end of the brush. Comes in handy for cleaning coins & relics. Id make em up & put em in the handle before shipping but dont want anybody thinking im sending my nasty old used toothbrushes. :laughing7:

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol I will give that toothbrush bit a try....copenhagen eh? lol tooo funny!

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac and White's Classic 4
WOW, that is a sweet looking digger! I think my uncle (jeff of pa) has one just like it. Makes short work of the soil, that's for sure!

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
indeed it does!! I put it to the ultimate test....we have a flower bed at the motel that they put fill dirt from a lake in and it is impossible to weed that thing because it is like concrete......I went right out there and tilled that soil up like there was no concrete to it! rofl now I think I best take the metal detector out there and check and see if I wanna dig more....the misery of working 24 hrs a day....this is day hmmmmm day 5 and I am not off work again until 7am on the 23rd....gotta dig SOMETHING before then! :laughing9:

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac and White's Classic 4
ugh, i hear ya! Tomorrow is a day off so I need to get off and do some digging of my own! Good luck!

Aussie Okie

Oct 2, 2006
Full Time RVer based in TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl said:
The Mighty AP strikes again with a gorgeous digger and a treasure inside to get me started too! It is AWESOME....that digger is FAR FAR FAR better than anything on the market and with hard ground like we have I can now dig so much easier and no fear of breaking the thing either! Thank you SO much AP.....what a treasure this is!

They are MIGHTY awesome diggers, and I LOVE the special little treat in the handle :)

Aussie Okie

Oct 2, 2006
Full Time RVer based in TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
Cynangyl said:

LOL! I spit some Copenhagen juice all over that merc for ya Cyn...........if that dont bring you luck I dont know what will! You enjoy that thing & dig up some good stuff! :icon_thumleft:

I take an old toothbrush (or a new one from the 99 cent store) & cut it so it fits in the handle of the tool...........I leave just enough of the toothbrush sticking out to grab it & pull it out. The cap is recessed & will screw right over the end of the brush. Comes in handy for cleaning coins & relics. Id make em up & put em in the handle before shipping but dont want anybody thinking im sending my nasty old used toothbrushes. :laughing7:

Great idea about the toothbrush, the rum should keep 'er clean :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
bah! my toothbrush will get copenhagen in it unless I rinse it REAL well with that rum! :wink:

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
You now have what I believe to be THE BEST DIGGER IN THE WORLD....I got mine four years ago and I think if I added up all the dirt I have dug, surely I moved enough to be one small mountain top...OK maybe a hill but you get my drift :thumbsup:
~Nash~

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Aussie Okie said:
.......... I LOVE the special little treat in the handle :)

I'll tell y'all why I started putting a silver coin in the handle..............about a year ago I got an email from someone (wish I could remember who) that I had given a tool to 3 years prior. He told me that he was cleaning his tool up after a hunt & noticed that the end cap was loose, that it actualy unscrewed! He owned & used that tool for about 3 years & never realized that damn cap came off! :laughing7: So I recently started putting a silver dime in the handle so it will rattle around & drive the owner crazy untill they figure out the cap unscrews. :laughing9: Its a nice lil' surprise too! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread