What's new

look what I found on facebook!

RyanOShea

Full Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2010
Messages
155
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac. Ex2. X-Terra. Garret pro pointer. Fisher Headphones, Whites headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found gold on facebook! And Silver! There is a guy who just started a page about gold and silver and hes giving away a mexican gold coin, and a silver eagle. And all you gotta do is click "LIKE" on his page.
Its been raining outside.....so...I have been hunting gold and silver online haha. No, this isnt some promotion for some lame business.
I also found it on youtube. By youtube user silverstudy. Another free drawing right now for a maple leaf. If you arn't hunting with your detectors due to LARGE ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF RAIN. like I am....or bank roll hunting. Hell, why not search for contests with no strings...I do.
anyway. if you are a facebooker. Check this out!

http://www.goldeducator.com/index.php/giveaway

I hope a fellow treasure hunter wins this thing. if not me....
 
IHatePullTabs said:
I found gold on facebook! And Silver! There is a guy who just started a page about gold and silver and hes giving away a mexican gold coin, and a silver eagle. And all you gotta do is click "LIKE" on his page.
Its been raining outside.....so...I have been hunting gold and silver online haha. No, this isnt some promotion for some lame business.
I also found it on youtube. By youtube user silverstudy. Another free drawing right now for a maple leaf. If you arn't hunting with your detectors due to LARGE ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF RAIN. like I am....or bank roll hunting. Hell, why not search for contests with no strings...I do.
anyway. if you are a facebooker. Check this out!

http://www.goldeducator.com/index.php/giveaway

I hope a fellow treasure hunter wins this thing. if not me....

not getting me joining facebook for all the gold in the world
 
Done. :thumbsup:

Bran <><
 
Looks that that was happening on 5/12/10, so I believe that you are a day late and a dollar short :laughing9:
 
CRUSADER said:
not getting me joining facebook for all the gold in the world

Facebook is crap. :) I got out of that in 2007.

Hard to believe that this guy is just giving away 1000+ dollar coins for free. Im not buying it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom