What's new

Look what Pony Express brought me

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I've made a few friends on this board and on a MD board. Well, yesterday I went to the Post Office and I finally got my first Barber :thumbsup: I sent a friend something on this board and they sent me a surprise back. I like surprises. Here is a picture of it.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

I hope when I find one they won't want it back...LOL
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_02.webp
    ScreenHunter_02.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 327
  • ScreenHunter_03.webp
    ScreenHunter_03.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 322
Upvote 0
Silver Stripe said:
But you still haven't found one- cheater haha. HH Mark
Beg, borrow, steal, whatever, it's MINE..LOL
 
Very true... though stealing is bad! lol =)

Nice work on the Barber! I only have one myself as well!

~Dave
 
Now you're sure to find one S_F. Barbers attract others.

Think I know who your mail buddy is. "This person" has been generous with me also.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom