Looking around a 1800s Mexican-Spanish Hacienda

Jerry7387

Tenderfoot
Mar 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iā€™m new to this website. Iā€™m currently looking for some buried treasure in an old hacienda. Can anyone give me any tips or pointers on what I should be looking for?

First I located the main well. Inside the well there is a tunnel but nothing there. From what I was reading there should be another entrance from the masters bedroom but I canā€™t seem to find anything.

Can anyone share any experience of places I should
Look in general for clues.

I metal detected all the corners outside and inside to no luck.

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What do you see from the master bedroom window?

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nothing huh? Can you post a satellite view of the house and surrounding yard without giving away the location?

If you were going to steal something from that house when would you do it? Night most likely when there is a less chance of being seen.
Where would the homeowner be at night? Most likely master bedroom where he could keep an eye on anything valuable out the window.
How would homeowner be alerted to thieves in the night? Before electronic surveillance, livestock/pets were the best burglar alarm.
Chicken coupe outside the master window?
Give us something to go on...

dougachim

Jan 30, 2013
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have looked around Chihuahua since I moved there in 1967. I have found lots of stuff and saw a guy find treasure. I lived at a hacienda built in the 1600s. Pretty much everyone in Chihuahua is looking for treasure, good luck. The treasure I saw find was in 1968 or 69 it was 4 or 500 yards from the hacienda in a mesquite bush.

Attachments

• IMGP9227.JPG
    IMGP9227.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
  • IMGP9198.JPG
    IMGP9198.JPG
    772.5 KB · Views: 29

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions