What's new

Looking for a club nere Hobart/Mapple Valley

Tank69

Silver Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking for a club nere Hobart / Mapple Valley ,newbie into metal detecting ,thanks for any help. :icon_thumleft:
 
I realize that it's been over five years since you posted this question, but did you discover any MD'ing clubs in the Maple Valley area?
 
I'm interested in finding people and places to try out my new metal detector with. I live in the Maple Valley area.
 
Hello mdsailbox
I live in Issaquah and just picked up a few wands to cast some spells on the dirt. Well i mean just getting started. I been playing at the house and found some scrap in the yard so far. It's too dark to do spell after I get home but looki'in forward to some longer days and adventures!
 
Hi Butcherknife018
Thanks for the note! I am still waiting for some good weather, etc. to get out there and get rich - ha! I noticed that there is an Outlaws Metal Detectors club that meets once a month (second Tuesday) in Tacoma and then does a group outing the following weekend. Sounds fun!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom