What's new

Looking for a Club or Hunting Body

tesoroMex

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2006
Messages
76
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Honolulu HS
Detector(s) used
OKM Fusion Light/Deeper/ Nokta / Elecroscope /
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I am moving to Clinton./Jackson MI in two months. I am looking for a club or a hunting body. If anyone is interesting let me know. I like to hunt for treasure mostly. Hunting for coins no so much.
Thanks
 
Hey tMex, We have a good group on the south end of the state but don't mind riding to get to a good spot. There are a few MDers in the central area, you should be getting some responses. Keep in touch when you get moved down, we always have something going on or looking. :skullflag:
 
Hey tMex, We have a good group on the south end of the state but don't mind riding to get to a good spot. There are a few MDers in the central area, you should be getting some responses. Keep in touch when you get moved down, we always have something going on or looking. :skullflag:

Hello RedBronco,

Thanks for the reply. Well, I need to start by knowing the basics. Do you know if I need to get a prospecting permit from the state of Mississippi?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom