What's new

Looking for a club to join

206Digger

Greenie
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all I’m looking for a club to join in the Federal Way area, can someone point me in the right direction please
 
Awesome response all
 
Saying what kind of club you are looking for might have helped. Treasure hunting? Metal detecting? I don't know much about those. Prospecting? I'm a member of Washington Prospectors Mining Association which is a state wide gold prospectors club with claims all over the state. Washington Prospectors Mining Association Their south sound chapter meets in Tacoma once a month. There are other prospecting clubs in Washington as well, although not necessarily in the Federal Way area.
Clarify what you are looking for and you might get some responses, although this regional section doesn't seem to get a lot of action.
 
Thank you
 
Did you find any connections for Metal Detecting in the area? I am in Maple Valley and have a Garrett ace detector that I am looking forward to trying out.
 
Yes there are several clubs see the links above, my work schedule has kept me from attending any meetings so I just hunt alone
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom