What's new

Looking for a Crew!!

TintedSnow

Full Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
143
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, White's Goldmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need researchers, an aide that is good with the legal side of things, like working with claims/DNR/etc, metal detectors, an assistant for doing the phone work, etc. Also need any laborers. Working on a treasure quest with a few more quests to follow up. PM me if interested and lets chat! Thanks!
 
*Bump*

Anyone here from Alaska? I'm working with a production crew on something and need a few more for the team.
 
Thats sounds great but the chain the wife has me on wont let me go that far
 
Hmmmm production crew huh.Sound like something to do with the idiot box.
 
Bump.
Major network wants to pick up this project. I need need a crew of at least 2 more people!!
 
will you be looking for crew members after Jan 1st 2020
 
are you still looking for laborers by chance, i know this is an older post
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom