What's new

looking for a hunt buddy new nj

dukkey80

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for someone to hunt with northern new jersey new at this
 
look up ticm maybe he will take you ...he seems like a really friendly fellow :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
I'd love to join you, but pending legal issues, restraining orders, etc prevent me from traveling much :tongue3:
 
dustytrails123 said:
look up ticm maybe he will take you ...he seems like a really friendly fellow :laughing7:


Pay no attention to dusty. He has a man crush with me. I am surprised he told you to look me up. LOL
 
spartacus53 said:
I'd love to join you, but pending legal issues, restraining orders, etc prevent me from traveling much :tongue3:


He's not kidding. That bracelet on his ankle ain't meant to be pretty.
 
ticm said:
He's not kidding. That bracelet on his ankle ain't meant to be pretty.

I thought it was one of those personal mosquito repellers you wear. Lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom