What's new

what town in new jersey do you live in ?

pinebarrens1

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
710
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
bayville nj
Detector(s) used
minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i;m in bayville and if anyone want to travel i'll take them out detecting /////alfonso
 
Egg Harbor Twp.
 
i live in paterson
 
I'm in Saddle Brook but I frequent in Toms River, almost every beach area, West Milford, Ringwood and a lot of other places.
 
lac outside salem,nj
 
pinebarrens1 said:
i;m in bayville and if anyone want to travel i'll take them out detecting /////alfonso
Hi alfonso,
i live in Pa now but am originally from NJ around the p'burg area.....do you do any beach hunting? I just bought a BHID and will be looking to try it out as soon as spring shows. If you are interested give me a shout
thanks
john
 
I used to live in Vineland, still get there several times a year. Who won the football game this year?
 
im just over the bridge in delaware. wilmington.
 
I feel so connected here. I'm a SJ girl at heart I guess. Although I now live in PA, I work in Collingswood. I used to live in Mullica Hill, Vineland, and Franklinville. I have connections all over the place! Would love to do a hunt with a group from SJ. I have considered joining the SJMDC but Thursdays don't generally work for me.
 
I go between Pomona (Atlantic City area) to Cherry Hill, between school and home.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom