What's new

Looking for a partner in San Diego County

DiggerGal

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Messages
565
Reaction score
512
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone!
I am enjoying my newfound hobby of MD and am looking for someone to hit the woods and trails with on weekends.
 
If you're talking about East County, the good spots have been extensively dug by one of the members of the Coinshooters club. He's been out where the old military camps, fairgrounds, etc used to be (and a few others have been busy along the Sunrise Hwy, but didn't find much out there). Now he's hunting around Needles. The guy's retired and hard to keep up with! Still, I recommend the Coinshooters club if you can get to the meetings. If you expect to do any good in East County you're going to have to do some heavy duty research. Sorry I can't help more than that. Good luck to you!
 
I’m looking for a partner as well. I’m in Oceanside but can travel.
 
A few months late...

...but I'm a beginner in San Marcos if you ever want to pool SD county resources.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom