R RandyJ Tenderfoot Joined Sep 22, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 3, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Is anyone here familiar with a guy who used to write for the TH'ers Express, by the name of Cy Harding. I lost touch with him years ago and would like to reconnect. At the time he was in the central Texas area.
Is anyone here familiar with a guy who used to write for the TH'ers Express, by the name of Cy Harding. I lost touch with him years ago and would like to reconnect. At the time he was in the central Texas area.
Dick Stout Full Member Joined Mar 23, 2006 Messages 240 Reaction score 70 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Detector(s) used MXT, V3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2011 #2 Try contacting Paul Tainter at tretrove@yahoo.com. Paul owned the Treasure Hunter's Express way back when. Dick Stout www.stoutstandards.com
Try contacting Paul Tainter at tretrove@yahoo.com. Paul owned the Treasure Hunter's Express way back when. Dick Stout www.stoutstandards.com
R RandyJ Tenderfoot Joined Sep 22, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 3, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Thank you Dick, I will do that. I lost contact with Paul and Joan also since they sold RU and I have been "off the scene" for 10 years or so.
Thank you Dick, I will do that. I lost contact with Paul and Joan also since they sold RU and I have been "off the scene" for 10 years or so.