looking for a serious metal detecting, diamond, hunting partner.

ghostbird34

Tenderfoot
Aug 3, 2014
wv
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tracker 1V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in east west virginia and have no driver liscense or vehicle as of now but looking for a partner that does. I am planning a road trip to east virginia to hunt diamond's and metal detect for gold. I personaly hunted the area years back and found some interesting finds. some small gold and a couple small gem stones, but i did not have enough time to do what i needed to find the really goodies, but i know they are there.. Im looking for some one that is serious, willing to drive, camp, hike and have a fun time. I have a bounty hunter metal detector and a secret up my sleve to find diamonds fairly easy. I myself will be packing fairly light, just my pack detector, some food and smaller items, i do smoke cig and take a drink here and there, helps with the broke bones i have had, such as my leg. i can not go as good as i used to but can hold my own, im not a turtle mode kind of guy, just slow and steady, I am also a woods man and survivalist, im 41 years young. just looking for some one that is interested in goaing with me and likes the mentioned things above. I am very serious about this trip and would like to leave around late spring to early summer and do "NOT" plan on coming back empty handed. Also i would like to hike in to our area we will be goaing and camping in a week, 2 weeks or until we decide to come back.. The area is very beautiful, with lots of mineral activity.. I will also pay gas/fuel bill and help with lunch, dinner and so on.. SO, if any one is interested in this road trip please feel free to contact me to discuss arrangements or what other questions you may have.. Thanks. PS. if i find no partner by late spring or early summer i will just be goain it alone, will hire me a ride in and be droped off for a couple weeks, maby a month.... would very much like a friend/partner to go along with though..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread