What's new

Looking for ares to MD in Plano/Richardson area

jewilson

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Richardson TX
A buddy and I just recently moved to the Richardson area and are looking for good area to MD around there. Any suggestions would be greatly apprieciated, also if anyone is looking for people to go out and do some searchin, we are both down to meet new people ;D
 
I understand that the parks & rec in Plano really don't like digging in the dirt in the parks. You're probably ok with the wood chips and sand pits though.
 
More than 'don't like'! Fines apply-that is according to the city...I called and asked after being questioned by a parks person. I wasn't digging at that location, just looking for surface finds. Good thing I didn't have a trowel with me I guess!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom